Do you want to be a part of our organization? If you are passionate about joining us in realising our vision and take pride in doing great work, we welcome you to join our big family.
Vacancies available at Bright Hill Evergreen Home will be listed below:
1) Medical Social Worker
- Degree/ Post Grad Diploma in Social Work
- Registered Social Worker with minimum 1 year working experience in healthcare /ILTC sector
- Familiar with health care system to liaise with various government agencies.
- Candidate must be effectively bilingual and preferably able to converse in the various local dialects.
- Committed to social vision and attended to clients's needs
- Provide psycho-social support for patients and their families through case management, counselling, financial assessment and recommend resources where necessary.
- Help patients and families understand the illness and treatment options.
- Liaise & collaborate with government departments, social service organizations, other healthcare professionals and family members/caregivers to determine appropriate care plan.
2) Occupational Therapist
- Qualified and registered with AHPC (Full/ Restricted registration).
- With 1-2 years of clinical experience in the relevant scope of practice.
- High motivation and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Assess residents' existing functional capabilities and future potential.
- Provides occupational therapy procedures that include:
* training in improvement of ADL skills.
* exercises, hand/eye co-ordination and graded activities to improve strength and range of motion.
* training in work simplification techniques.
* behaviour management/ social skills training.
* reality orientation/ reminiscence therapy.
- Evaluate the accessibility and environmental barriers within the nursing home and the residents' homes (for those who can be discharged).
- Train other staff in activities that will improve or maintain the residents' capabilities in self-care.
3) Laundry Assistant
- 0 -1 year of working experience.
- Retirees are welcome to apply.
- Deliver clean and dirty clothes to and from the various wards.
- Separate clothings and wash them in different washing machines.
- Fold bed sheets, pillow cases, blankets and clothings.
- Maintain a clean environment in the washing area and keep laundry equipment in good condition.
- Monitor stock level of laundry inventory and to provide stock report.
- Any other duties as assigned.
4) Store Assistant
- Able to speak & write simple English.
- Physically fit.
- Able to start work soon.
- Indenpendent, and able to perform under pressure
- Receiving and checking of incoming donation goods.
- Updating records for goods received.
- Monitoring the expiry date of goods in stores.
- Sorting, staging, storing and distributing of goods in stores.
- Assisting the general work department where necessary.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
We make every effort to keep you informed along the way. Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to every candidate who applies, due to the volume of resumés we receive.
Even for those candidates who have been contacted, and who may have started the interview process, there can be periods of time when you do not hear from us even though we are actively working on your application.