Thank you for your support. Please be rest assured that each and every dollar of your donation is made available to the benefit of our residents. You can donate in name of your loved ones, do a monthly donation, or a one-time donation.
For Cash Donation
You can walk into our Home or fill up the donation form and send it back to us via post together with your cheque made payable to Bright Hill Evergreen Home.
You can also donate through giving.sg
The current items that the Home needs are:
- Anlene Gold Milk Powder (Refill Pack)
- Nestle Boost Optimum 800g (Tin)
- Nestle Nutren Diabetes 800g (Tin)
- Traditional black coffee powder
- 3 in 1 Nescafe coffee
- Milo 3 in 1 or Milo refill pack
- Tena Adult Diaper (Size M and L)
- Cooking Oil (Healthier Choice)
- Maggi Tomato Ketchup
- Maggi Chilli Sauce
- Chee Seng Sesame Oil - White (750ml)
- Condensed Milk
- Jam Spread (Assorted)
- Kaya Spread
- Fairprice Juice Cordial (Orange)
- Fairprice Juice Cordial (Blackcurrant)
- Domremy Sparkling Juice (Assorted)
- Colgate Plax Mouthwash
For Meal Sponsorship
1. Buffet for Residents – 230 pax
2. Daily Tea items for Residents – 230 pax
The daily tea items are:
Yam Cake, Pumpkin Kueh, Chee Cheong Fan, Soon Kueh, Kueh Lapis, Swiss Roll or Pau
There are different requirements on starting a fund-raising campaign, depending on whether the fund-raising appeals are made in the capacity of a charity, an Institution of Public Character (IPC) or the general public.
More information on the conditions and guidelines is available in Charity Portal website.